 Database / Set Inventories / 267
266  |  268
Subject:
8445 Indy Storm -- on clearance at wbstore.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 10:47:44 GMT

Inventory for 8445 Indy Storm
440 pieces claimed, 440 actual, not counting paper items

I only have part numbers for hard to describe parts for which I could find
numbers.

1 sticker sheet
1 intruction book

4 49.6x28 VR tires
4 silver hubs for same
3 yellow #32190 decor piece
3 yellow #32191 decor piece
1 trans/black spring loaded piston
6 yellow rubbery 14 axles
1 yellow 10 tube (decor)
1 yellow 10 accordian tube (decor)
2 black 10 accordian tube
2 black 7 accordian tube

6 gray #2852 Technic Engine Connecting Rod
6 yellow engine pistons
6 trans engine cylinder heads
1 yellow #2853 Technic Engine Crankshaft
2 gray #2853 Technic Engine Crankshaft
1 dkgray #2854 Technic Engine Crankshaft Centre

1 gray technic chair
1 gray technic steering wheel

1 dkgray new differential
1 gray 24t crown gear
3 gray 8t gear
3 gray 12t gear
1 gray universal joint

1 yellow 1x1 beam
2 yellow 1x2 beam
4 yellow 1x4 beam
2 yellow 1x12 beam

3 black 1x2 beam
4 black 1x2 beam, 2-holed
2 black 1x4 beam
2 black 1x8 beam
2 black 1x10 beam
2 black 1x12 beam
2 black 1x16 beam

1 black 2x3 medium inverted slope

5 gray 1x2 plate
1 gray 2x2 plate
2 gray 2x2 L plate

2 yellow 1x1 plate
4 yellow 1x2 plate
1 yellow 2x3 plate
1 yellow 2x6 plate

4 black 1x4 / 2x2 2429/2430 hing plates
2 black 2x2 L plate
3 black 1x2 plate
4 black 1x2 tile
2 black 1x3 plate
3 black 2x3 plate
5 black 1x4 plate
3 black 1x8 plate
6 black 1x10 plate
1 black 2x4 plate
1 black 2x6 plate
1 black 2x10 plate

4 black #2508 Plate 1 x 2 with Long Towball
2 black gizmo 3 long accepting two towballs and having one perpendicular
3 black #2817 Plate 2 x 2 with Holes

13 black 2 axle, with notch
2 dkgray 3 axle with stud
5 black 3 axle
4 black 4 axle
9 black 5 axle
3 black 5 axle with lip 1 stud in
4 black 6 axle
9 black 8 axle
4 black 10 axle

11 black #6536 Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular
2 yellow #6536 Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular
2 black #32068 Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular 3 Long
1 gray #32068 Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular 3 Long
1 yellow #32068 Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular 3 Long
8 black 3 long axle joiner with hole

5 black 1x3 liftarm
6 black 1x6 liftarm
11 black 1x4 liftarm
4 black 3x3 liftarm, L shaped
2 yellow 3x3 liftarm, L shaped
2 black 2x4 liftarm, L shaped
4 black #32054 Technic Pin Long with Stop Bush
4 black triangles

6 yellow #2744 Technic Wing Back

6 black angle connector #1
2 yellow angle connector #1
2 black angle connector #2
8 black angle connector #3
2 black angle connector #6
4 black axle connectors
6 black #32039 Technic Connector with Axlehole

2 black flex-system end connectors (like angle connector #1)
1 dkgray flex-system middle connector (like angle connector #2)
2 dkgray flex-system tubes, about 1 inch long
2 white flex-system wires, about 1 inch long

4 black discs with axle hole (hubcaps)

1 gray towball->axle
9 dkgray peg->half peg
43 black friction peg
18 gray peg->axle
4 gray 3x friction pegs
9 gray peg->stud

20 gray bushings
26 gray half bushings (smooth)

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: 8445 Indy Storm -- on clearance at wbstore.com

(Hi, I'm new here :)) I inventoried my 8445, and differ from Ben on several parts. These tables are meant to be read in a constant-width font. "T#" is the section number of Technica in which the part appears. "P#" is the part number if I know it. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.db.inv)