 Database / Set Inventories / 209
    Re: Question on 8277 Inventory —John Cromer
   I pretty much follow the "hints" found on Todd's LUGNET inventory page: (URL) Number #8 If they are boxed separately, I inventory them separately, but in general, I don't keep track of individual bag contents. (Haven't been posting much lately for a (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: Question on 8277 Inventory —Steve Bliss
   (...) I'd rather have the inventory listings, without the numbers, than not have the listings at all. Anyone who is going to use other people's inventory lists is going to quickly get used to having to translate heavily. I was working on an (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.db.inv)