 Database / Set Inventories / 174
  Re: Standardized Inventory File Format?

(...) This (...) Let's do it. 3 spaces between fields: count DATfilename Color Optional description Now, not being a CAD nut, where would I find the DATfilenames? And what do we put for parts without DATfilenames? as evah, John C. (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

John Cromer wrote in message ... (...) I'd start at (URL) and try printing the Word version of the parts catalog. M$IE garbled the images and then crashed badly on me when I tried viewing the HTML version from the zip file. Forced a reboot (I made (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Standardized Inventory File Format?

(...) Look at (URL) The LDraw numbers are included there, and there are links to Technica and Lutz Uhlman's parts list. Steve (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Standardized Inventory File Format?

(...) My parts database format is human-readable and well-suited to use by programs as well as humans, and solves your problem quite well. My inventory scripts use it. Look at: (URL) are some sample entries: ld2412, mr0055 Name: 1 x 2 tile with (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.db.inv)