 Database / Set Inventories / 1427
    sets to inventory Suzanne D. Rich
   I don't know if this is helpful, but I just bumped into it when doing a search: (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: sets to inventory —Maggie Cambron
     (...) Hey, yeah, that *is* helpful! Also pickle salad seems to have lists going back to 1998. I know it will come in handy when I am ready to submit another inventory again (although I'm afraid my readiness just got set back a few months today). (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: sets to inventory —Thomas Garrison
   (...) This looks oddly like the kind of thing I generate a lot. A way to quickly produce a similar list (although without, as of yet, info on which sets the user actually owns) is to use the Advanced Set Search (URL) for sets without inventories in (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.db.inv)