 Database / Set Inventories / 1429
Re: sets to inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 02:19:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, LUGNET Admin wrote:

I don't know if this is helpful, but I just bumped into it when doing a search:
http://www.gurkensalat.com/lego/sets/missing_year_2002/sets_by_name.html

I like that kind of ambition! :-)

This looks oddly like the kind of thing I generate a lot.  A way to
quickly produce a similar list (although without, as of yet, info on which
sets the user actually owns) is to use the Advanced Set Search
http://peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/setsearch
searching for sets without inventories in a particular theme, or in a
particular year range.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/