 Database / Set Inventories / 1428
Re: sets to inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 00:35:07 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
I don't know if this is helpful, but I just bumped into it when doing a
search:
http://www.gurkensalat.com/lego/sets/missing_year_2002/sets_by_name.html

-Suz

Hey, yeah, that *is* helpful!  Also pickle salad seems to have lists going back
to 1998.  I know it will come in handy when I am ready to submit another
inventory again (although I'm afraid my readiness just got set back a few
months today).

Maggie C.