 Database / Set Inventories / 1361
1360  |  1362
Subject:
Exception when starting Parts Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 17:14:49 GMT

Hi,

This post is for information only, as I've finally managed to solve my
problem when starting Parts Catalog

PROBLEM: Parts Catalog issues an "Exception EWin32Error" relating to a
missing drive/path/directory when starting Parts Catalog

SOLUTION: [Short answer] Install a default printer
[Long answer] See
<<http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&selm=%23fShMZHR%23GA.190%40uppssnews
pub05.moswest.msn.net>>

Strange but true!