 Database / Set Inventories / 1352
RE: Parts Catalog - New version, New web site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 07:36:45 GMT

Hi again,

have all the sets finally been inventoried?
Nope, just run out of sets *I* have

Also, has anybody managed to get this excellent program to work on Windoze
98 yet?

Many thanks

William

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Bob Kojima
Sent: 29 March 2002 19:03
To: lugnet.db.inv@lugnet.com
Subject: Parts Catalog - New version, New web site

I have not seen much traffic on the list lately.  is everyone still
there?  have all the sets finally been inventoried?

well i have released new versions of both Parts Catalog and Parts Catalog
BLK.

the only change to both is that they now try to use the proper color names
in each version.

You can get them here at the new web site:

http://www.partscatalog.da.ru

bob

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤

Bob Kojima
ko@fial.com
http://www.bong69.com
http://www.vw-pix.com