 Database / Set Inventories / 1300
1299  |  1301
Subject:
Peeron access
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:58:43 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

We are trying to allow everyone to use peeron, so we have removed the
blocks for the t-online and the wanadoo users. We still have to pay for
bandwidth though, so please, don't abuse our trust. We will block any
user caught slurping, to avoid having to take the site down.

These domain-blocks are being lifted on a *trial* basis. If we encounter
significant problems with slurpers, we'll have to reinstate the blocks.
We know this sucks, but it's not as bad as our ISP turning off the site
because we've exceeding our bandwidth. Enjoy!

Dan and Jennifer