 Database / Set Inventories / 1168
  Re: Peeron.com crosses 1000 inventories posted!

(...) Dan told me as much in a private mail exchange a few weeks ago. What I'm doing is getting the set list (only the set list, promise; i'm not spidering the whole site ;-) ) every few days through an anonimyzing proxy and run that through my own (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Peeron.com crosses 1000 inventories posted!

(...) Hey, i'm following up myself once again ;-) Just in case someone thinks I'm just out to take advantage of the hard work of Jennifer and Dan, I tip my hat off to them for working up the energy to start the "experimental engine" and continuing (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Peeron.com crosses 1000 inventories posted!

Hi, (...) That's why I started contributing to peeron as well, I want everything in my collection inventoried. Then I can just look on peeron and see how many I have of piece X in a particular color. (...) Oh yes, that would be ideal. I would love (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.db.inv)