 Database / Brictionary / 54
Re: Best way to make parts images?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 12:46:22 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

What's the "best"[1] automated or semi-automated way to render a large
number of parts images into GIFs?  (It's OK if there are multiple steps or
if a final pass has to convert the results from PNG or BMP to GIF.)

  I once wrote a program to create GIFs from the LeoCAD library for a
person who wanted to build a database with all parts. If you're
interested, just tell me how you want the files (size, color, command
line options) and I'll recompile it (or send you the source and let you
play with it).

Leonardo