 Database / Brictionary / 298
Re: Proposal: New Part *NAMING* System.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:26:23 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, William R. Ward writes:
[...]
Imagine a file containing part numbers and names, separated by a TAB
character.  Now imagine another file with a different set of names for
the same part numbers.  Imagine a folder/directory containing many
such files.
[...]
Comments?

Excellent idea.

Thanks!  Now how can we get it implemented, is the big question?

So now we just need to get all the various parties to the same virtual
table as it were.  I don't think the MLCAD and BrickLink folks read
this forum, do they?

--Bill.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by
little statesmen and philosophers and divines."        - Emerson