 Database / Brictionary / 190
  Re: P/N 4865 & 30010

(...) only for transparent parts), and hence uses different part numbers. Peeron uses TLC part numbers when available, even when it isn't helpful. This is why (as Larry P will tell you) it's dangerous to use primary keys with external meaning---if (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: P/N 4865 & 30010

(...) Ah, were it that easy. :-) I have two white 30010's from a 6595 Surf Shack set that are embossed "30010". In general, I've only seen them in transparent light blue, however. -- joshua (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.db.brictionary)