 Database / Brictionary / 19
    The Lepanadat Project (update 1) —Sybrand Bonsma
   Hello everybody, I've been working on the Lepanadat project (parts names database) for some time now. It doesn't go very fast as I had also much other things to do, so it probably will take some time before it is finished. As I'm leaving Switzerland (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

        Re: The Lepanadat Project (update 1) —Bill Bourn
    Has anyone heard anything more about this project? The site has apparently not been updated since the 22nd of September 1999. In the absence of any substantive news, I have embarked on my own consolidation of piece descriptions and image files. It (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

        Re: The Lepanadat Project (update 1) —Mike Poindexter
     If I can get somebody to get the nomenclature down, I will offer to set up a database that will accept the inventories. I was starting on that same project, but it was indeed too immense for me to do alone. I would really like to see an updated (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

         Re: The Lepanadat Project (update 1) —Heather Patey
     Mike, I have consolidated Margo's castle/pirate inventories into one file with the fields Set Number, Quantity, Part Description, and Colour. I could extract a list of unique contents of Part Description as well, and I'm working on adding the field (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

        Re: The Lepanadat Project (update 1) —Sybrand Bonsma
   It has been a while since I updated the page for the last time. Because I found a new job and had to move, I lately had not very much time over. I also still had to do many things for my own collection, so the Lepanadat project was somewhat on the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

        Re: The Lepanadat Project (update 1) —Eric Vitiello
   I will be creating a set inventory database, with a web-based searchable interface, and will be, of course, needing some way to refer to each of the parts int he inventory. I would like to put your database online also, in a searchable format, and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: The Lepanadat Project (update 1) —Sybrand Bonsma
   (...) Of course you can use the database I'm working on now for a set inventory. Creating a set inventory was also one of my goals when I started with the Lepanadat project, but it takes a lot of time, so it would probably take many, many years (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv)