 Database / Brictionary / 178
Re: I need a translation of this inventory.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 23:54:42 GMT

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message
ok, here goes:
Girder bricks are the bricks with the holes in them. (otherwise known as
beams)
Technic plates are the ones with the holes
The technic flywheel is the small pulley with the 6 holes in it.
The Technic up-gear is the crown wheel

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3650a right?

The 1x4 technic rack is the 1x4 gear rack with the teeth
The extra small gear is the tiny 8 teeth gear
The small gear is the 16 teeth gear
The medium gear is the 24 teeth gear
The large gear is the 40 teeth gear
Small gear for differnential housing is the small sized bevel gear thats
used in differentials
Male clip joint with axle on end is the half pin, half axle piece.
Dual Male Clip Joint is the standard technic pin
Dual Male Clip Joint is the black friction peg
A knuckle is the piece thats similar to the #1 angle connector but its
older & has 2 studs on the sides

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3651  This it?

A single male clip joint is the 1/2 pin
the 1x6 plate with hole on end is just that, a 1x6 plate with holes on
both ends
Collet is the bush piece
Lock Joint holder is the half bush piece
Lock Joint is the toggle joint (the one that has the teeth)
the 1 X 5 Plate with holes on ends w/cross axel hole in center is the 2
blade rotor (with holes)
the Technic Tire Hub with six holes is the tyres like on lots of the
model team sets etc
the 1x3 90deg plate is the l-shaped plate with 3 studs on top
the technic torque arm is the 1x4 liftarm that has 1 of the 4 holes
extended out

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=2825  And that would be what I
*think* you're referring to ...

the technic pitman arm is the piece thats used in engine crankshafts and
has 2 axle acceptors.

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=2854  This I think I'd
recognize!  ;-)  The original description is kind of vague since I don't
know what a "Pitman" arm would be.

the large dual swivel base is the large turntable

And the rest I think I know pretty much what they're supposed to be.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde