 Database / Brictionary / 176
175  |  177
Subject:
I need a translation of this inventory.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 00:03:19 GMT

http://www.lugnet.com/inv/tv/item.pml?330

Some of the items are blatantly obvious like the plates and bricks, but
there are also confusing ones such as:

2 Grey Technic Pitman Arm

I was wondering if someone would be willing to go through and create a
partsref element list from this inventory.  I'm not sure if every element in
it exists in partsref, and I'm not familiar with the descriptive terms that
the writer used.  Any and all help would be appreciated!

Please Cc: replies to my email address ghyde@ledanet.com.au as I do not
frequent this group.

--
Cheers ...