 Database / Brictionary / 179
178  |  180
Subject:
Help identify piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 00:31:20 GMT

I picked up a tub of second hand parts today and was surprised to come across a
piece that I've never seen before.

The pieces (there were 4 of them) can best be described as a  grey 2x4 technic
brick.

- Same size as a 2x4 brick.
- 3 holes through the bricks along the long side.
- Three holes top to bottom (similar to 2x4 technic plate).
- One hole through the brick on the short side.
- The top studs all have an open centre (same as the 1x2 plates with 1 stud
have)

Hopefully someone can tell me what set(s) these pieces came from and what they
are used for.

Thanks,
Andrew Keeping