 Database / Brictionary / 13
  Re: part database issues I have had to deal with

(...) Hello Robert, Thanks for your list and your comments about identification of the pieces. It is very interesting. I have copied the names you used for the parts to my computer and will add them to the names I already have for parts, but that (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: part database issues I have had to deal with

(...) will (...) It might be obvious, but I'll just point out that most of those names either come from the technica registry: (URL) from the LDraw image catalog at: (URL) as you can see I rearranged the words to eliminate the awkward use of commas. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.db.brictionary)