 Database / Brictionary / 109
Re: Lego classification system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:49:07 GMT

In lugnet.db.brictionary, Bill Bourn writes:
   Here is an outline of the first levels of the classification
system I'm implementing.  It's derived from Auczilla categories to
some degree, but I limited the number of categories to nine.  Each
category can have 9 sub-categories, with a further 9 possible below
each of those, where necessary.

I object to a hard-coded limit of 9 on general principals :-).
Seriously though, if there isn't a _really_ good reason for this limit
(especially having it as low as 9) then don't do it.

Regards,
Steve Hodge