 Dacta / 23
  2000 Dacta Catalog?

Has anyone seen whether there will be new Dacta sets for 2000? (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.dacta)

  Re: 2000 Dacta Catalog?

Yes, try asking at The Construction Site. (URL) I was in the store about a week ago, I saw some new DACTA DUPLO sets. I wasn't really paying attention though, so can't rememer enough to relate here (sorry). -Suz. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.dacta)

  Re: 2000 Dacta Catalog?

(...) Pitsco LEGO Dacta told me by telephone Jan 5, 2000 that their year 2000 Dacta catalogs had arrived from the printer only a week ago. So, we should expect Pitsco to mail them soon but not Dec 1999 as the Pitsco website states. You may order the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.dacta)

  Re: 2000 Dacta Catalog?

"Miles Gentry" <gentrym@gte.net> wrote in message news:Fnxryx.1D7@lugnet.com... (...) should (...) states. I got mine yesterday. (...) or (...) Robolab Investigator, for example is not findable on the web, but it is on page 10 of the paper catalog. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.dacta)

  Re: 2000 Dacta Catalog?

I looked at the Pitsco online catalog, and I can't find anything that I was looking for, like road plates, door & windows, roof bricks, etc. Does anyone know if they sell these? (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.dacta)