 Dacta / 124
Re: Guide to Control Lab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:05:11 GMT

Watch this:
http://troyda.sas.muohio.edu/paper2.html

Lars Gertsen - Denmark

Daniel Staudt wrote:

active X control?

Lars Gertsen wrote:

Hello,

I have just bought a used Dacta control lab and I use it via
an ActiveX that I found on the net. However there are some
small details that I would like get cleared out.

1: What is the difference between the yellow and blue input connectors?
2: What is the stop button for?
3: How can/should the on connector be used
4: Is there any difference between the 8 output connectors.
5: Can I use an Mindstorms Light Sensor on the control lab?

Hope anyone can answer these questions or guide me to a page where
I can read about it.

Lars Gertsen - Denmark

--
Daniel Staudt <dstaudt@hotmail.com>