 Dacta / 117
Re: Guide to Control Lab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 09:15:43 GMT

"Lars Gertsen" <lars.gertsen@mail.tele.dk> wrote in message
Hello,

I have just bought a used Dacta control lab and I use it via
an ActiveX that I found on the net. However there are some
small details that I would like get cleared out.

1: What is the difference between the yellow and blue input connectors?

yellow=used for yellow sensors(touch, temperatur), sensors needs no power to
work.
blue=used for light and angle sensors, these sensors needs power to work.

2: What is the stop button for?

Turns power off for all output channels.

3: How can/should the on connector be used

If Control Lab is connected to the outlet, this connector is allways
powered. Used to test lamps and also to provide power to stuff that needs to
be powered constantly..

4: Is there any difference between the 8 output connectors.

Nope

5: Can I use an Mindstorms Light Sensor on the control lab?

Yes, see 1.

/Joakim