 Dacta / 116
115  |  117
Subject:
Guide to Control Lab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 07:23:51 GMT

Hello,

I have just bought a used Dacta control lab and I use it via
an ActiveX that I found on the net. However there are some
small details that I would like get cleared out.

1: What is the difference between the yellow and blue input connectors?
2: What is the stop button for?
3: How can/should the on connector be used
4: Is there any difference between the 8 output connectors.
5: Can I use an Mindstorms Light Sensor on the control lab?

Hope anyone can answer these questions or guide me to a page where
I can read about it.

Lars Gertsen - Denmark