 Dacta / 112
  Re: Technic Tank Treads/Coveyer belt!

(...) (pitsco dacta store) Anyone made conveyor belts from these? I'm working on one for my train layout. I'm using 1x3 bricks every 10 links or so - they fit perfectly right over one link. You do have to be careful that there is a constant sidewall (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.dacta)

  Re: Technic Tank Treads/Coveyer belt!

(...) Havn't tried, but it sounds great, I may try that. I'd think 1x1 round plates would work. Josh (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Technic Tank Treads/Coveyer belt!

(...) I did. For a partly horizontal / partly low sloped section that I used to transport the goods away from unther the track and out of the dumping bin, I've made a kind of track from pairs of the old 4,5V/12V rails with a 2 studs wide gap between (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Technic Tank Treads/Coveyer belt!

(...) I'm sorry for the misspelled link, better make that: (URL) M. Moolhuysen, (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Technic Tank Treads/Coveyer belt!

(...) Facetted stringing beads behave nicely as bulk cargo on a partitioned belt of conveyor links and scoop well with the front-end bucket and backhoe. Find them in a craft shop among necklace stringing supplies. Sizes 5mm to 10mm work best A bead (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Technic Tank Treads/Coveyer belt!

(...) Cool idea. Non LEGO(r) of course. dull Black sounds like it would look like coal, the most common hopper load in the US. Great tip! ++Lar (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)