 Color / 994
    bricks & plates forever! —Burkhard Schloemer
   (...) Only 40? And all the others either didn't care, eagerly collect blays already, or recoiled because the letter was not nice enough? Well Ben, it was all our own (as in German AFOLs) fault, you know? We forgot to hand out little flags and (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.color)

        Re: bricks & plates forever! —Gerhard R. Istok
   (...) Burkhard, I think that there is major difference in the building styles between German and USA AFOLs. In Germany you have 11,000 Castles, thousands of historic churches, hundreds of medieval cities, lots of medieval gates, walls and other (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.color)