 Color / 941
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for discussion!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:34:29 GMT

In lugnet.color, Scott Lyttle wrote:

snip

Never before has something like this divided the AFOL community and negatively
affected the mood of so many adult builders.  Please address this issue.
We have helped promote your company for several years now, please let us have
faith in the LEGO company again.

Sound Better?

Oooh much better.  But I'll sign both!

-Bryan