 Color / 862
  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for discussion!

(...) I've been here since the beginning, but honestly, I only read LUGNET a couple times a week now. The only reason I read this is Duane's post hit my radar screen on a private list. It's just not worth my time anymore to read a bunch of (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color) !

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for discussion!

(...) I haven't forgotten about you either Tim! Just wanted to let you know I care (that, and whence next our paths cross, I shall gladly treat you to some goodies from Panera :-D). Pumpkin muffins...*droooool* (...) I agree! It's just now there's (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color)