 Color / 696
    Re: Color change: **CEO Draft Letter** —James Wilson
   (...) This is a GREAT suggestion. I would part with a few new gray plates and a couple of 1x2 "old gray" plates, to make the point. I would add, why not put in some pics of various MOCS that have been displayed at shows, and on the WEB, that make (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Color change: **CEO Draft Letter** —Bryan Wong
   (...) Haha that reminds me - the only 2004+ set I have is 4492 MINI Star Destroyer. It's sitting here in the original plastic container, minus all the non-bley pieces. I'd be happy to send this back to TLC with a letter to help prove our point! (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)