 Color / 687
    Re: Color change: **CEO Draft Letter** —Mark Chan
   (...) Actually, I 100% agree with you there (and did before I posted) - and the LEGO magazines I've seen for 10+ yrs proves your point. I agree that brick size and shape are MUCH more important (and hinted at that in the letter, so it didn't appear (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Color change: **CEO Draft Letter** —Gerhard R. Istok
     OK Folks, I know I made a fuss about still whining about the color change after a year, but you folks are now NOT whining, your actually doing something. Yes, I would support and sign that letter. Although I rarely build with gray parts, I do use a (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Color change: **CEO Draft Letter** —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) Yeah. If you try the AFOL approach, then you're into spending a lot of effort convincing people (who may already be convinced) that AFOLs matter, beforrrre you ever get to the colour issue. It's like tackling 2 challenges at once, and the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)