 Color / 652
  Re: Color change: Let's go straight to the CEO!

(...) If you insist on going at this, why don't you do a petition from a more representative group of LEGO's customers, namely parents? (And they can sign on behalf of their children if you want, as you probably don't want to be "using" children for (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Color change: Let's go straight to the CEO!

(...) TLC is what it is today (for better and worse) by having more than just profit as a guiding principle. I am sure they made the change because they seriously believed it was an improvement, and I don't see how the change conflicts with their (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Color change: Let's go straight to the CEO!

(...) I didn't say profit was their only principle, I said it was a primary one. A company doesn't make changes just because they think it's an improvement. That improvement has to cut costs or increase revenue (via increased customer satisfaction (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)