 Color / 649
Re: First rough draft of the letter!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 21:05:44 GMT

In lugnet.color, David Simmons wrote:
Boy, that didn't take long!  Read it and LMKWYT!

Dear Lego Company,

I am writing you this letter to communicate my strong concerns on this issue
and to give you a heartfelt plea to please consider the impact of changes
like this on the AFOL community. We are here for the long term. I plan to
have this hobby for the rest of my life and to enjoy it as much as possible.
Having consistent colors and principles for manufacturing them would add
greatly to my enjoyment of the Lego product in the decades to come.

Where is the part about returning to the old light and dark Gray?

-- Don           GtwLUG            St. Louis