 Color / 645
    I'll take a stab at the letter! —David Simmons
   Hey all, I would be willing to take a running jump at the letter. I've already composed one which I've yet to send to the company about this very issue, but it's been sitting on my hard drive collecting dust for a couple of reasons. First of all, I (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.color)

        Re: I'll take a stab at the letter! —Don Cox
   (...) I agree with the everyone sending out a letter instead of a few letters with many signatures. They open one letter, read it, notice many names and go on with their meeting. However, many letters need many hands to open, read the contents and (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.color)