 Color / 57
  Re: Reasons for the color change

(...) On this I must agree, even as the rabid-clone fan I am. Aside from being heavily juniorized, many of the Dragons elements are made in such a way that they require a herculean effort to get them to snap together, but not nearly so much force to (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Reasons for the color change

(...) It takes a lot of effort to draw a crossbow, but not much effort to release it. If the geometry isn't properly designed, there could be a lot of potential force stored in the connection itself that is just waiting to help pop the pieces apart (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)