 Color / 561
Re: Universal Color List...finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:20:48 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

   Without further ado, the universal color list:

• Yellow
• Orange
• Red
• Blue
• Medium Blue
• Medium Green
• Green
• Reddish Brown
• Beige
• Nougat
• Light Nougat
• White
• Light Stone Grey
• Stone Grey
• Dark Stone Gray
• Black

• Transparent Yellow
• Transparent Red
• Transparent Blue
• Transparent Dove Blue
• Transparent Green
• Transparent Clear

To match these up with names you know, head over to Peeron)

Good to have the info. Can’t quite seem to find out how to get Peeron to cross reference between the Lego name and “our” name however. I was trying to figure out if what we call tan is on the “keepers” list.

JB