 Color / 560
Re: Universal Color List...finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:20:29 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   For a number of months, I’ve been working with colleagues to get a final word on our “locked” or “universal” color list. I hate wading back into the color change waters, but I promised you a while back that I would deliver a list of which colors were locked/universal.

Hi Jake,

I would appreciate if you could clarify one item about this list... If I understand correctly, this is a list of colors which we may expect to be present and will not be changed without prior discussion. That much I understand. I don’t see any mention if this would be the entire palette of colors used by TLC. Could you clarify if there might be other “not locked” colors that TLC would use as it sees fit ? You do not have to name or list them, just clairfy that this is not expected to be the entire palette.

Thanks, Ray Sanders