 Color / 473
Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 03:54:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.color, Terry Prosper wrote:
I don't think (or dont recall would be more correct) I insulted Jake per
se.  By saying that I don't believe he did everything he could, I'm not
insulting him.

I guess I was making an assumption about what you meant.  When you said,
"Jake may not be a 'winner' in this case, but you get the point," I thought
it meant that you were implying he was a loser.

Still, I'm upset about more that the color change.  I'm upset about LEGO
attitude towards us and this issue.  That is a more important problem for me
and the fact that this community doesn't seem to want to stand together on
the issue is dramatic to me.

I'm actually halfway astounded that 99.9% of everyone isn't extremely angry
about the color change.  Why anyone would accept it as OK is beyond me.

--Todd