 Color / 472
    Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!! —Terry Prosper
   (...) Words of wisdom. Although I don't think that it is such a good thing to limit the subject to a newsgroup (lugnet.color) because it is the MAIN subject for many and it is an important enough topic to be in general, although I get the point that (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.color)

        Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!! Todd Lehman
   (...) I guess I was making an assumption about what you meant. When you said, "Jake may not be a 'winner' in this case, but you get the point," I thought it meant that you were implying he was a loser. (...) I'm actually halfway astounded that 99.9% (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jul-04, to lugnet.color)