 Color / 46
Re: The prefect answer to deciding which parts to make in the old colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 13:29:36 GMT

Bill Ward wrote:
I agree, except that they should be in the new colors, not the old ones.  So we
can start building up our collections of the new colors.  If LEGO's not going to
change back, then over the years the old colors will become less and less
important.  New, inexpensive bulk packs of the new colors will make the
transition less painful.  Old color bulk packs would just draw out the pain.

Do you really belive in "inexpensive bulk packs" from this company?

Besides, they should first agree on what the new colours are, as there
are at least two shades of the new dark grey are floating around...

Come on, TLC could not care less about us, as the cementing of the new
colours have shown, why should they help us now with making the
transition affordable when they can screw us again at the checkout.

You've spend that much money before, well, then you'll be able to do
that again.

That is propably one of Jakes "Good Thinking" points, anyway.

Yours, Christian