 Color / 456
Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 02:53:25 GMT

In lugnet.color, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
   Thanks for being a voice of reason in all this ranting, Frank. I’m not exactly sure why people are spot-lighting the rants in this thread, but I’d like to encourage the more level-headed to spot-light your message. Yes, I’m tired of the rants - rants about the ranters included. But it is a problem that continues to affect people (I can only express my greatest sympathy to Lindsay Frederick Braun and his almost all-gray collection for fighting vessels), so I don’t expect it to entirely go away.

I do think many people should express their opinion (politely!) to Lego directly through the mail - Lego will pay more attention to that then they will here (read Jake’s messages carefully and you’ll understand that Lego pays more attention to mail than message boards).

-->Bruce<--

SHHHHH. Keep it down. Next thing you know people will start complaining that Lego does not read the message boards.

Steven Weiser