 Color / 419
418  |  420
Subject:
The irony of it all...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:59:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I remember back when I started with Lego.  I built things with whatever I had - my spaceships were multicolored and blocky, houses
were also milticolored, heck, very little of what I made wasn't multicolored because I had so few parts.  Yeah, I did whish that I
had  enough parts of te right colors, but that didn't stop me from building, and it didn't stop many of us to stop building when we
were little.  We all did our best to make do with what we had.

The irony is, now that we're all grown up, we are fighting amongst ourselves over some small (and some incredibly large) changes to
the Lego we knew and loved, and somehow, making do with what we have avaliable to us is no longer good enough anymore.  Did Lego
change, or did we?

BTW, I'm not trying to flame or offend anyone - I too am avoiding the new colors, at least, for now.

--
Markham Carroll