 Color / 39
38  |  40
Subject:
Our Friend, the Sun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 08:32:29 GMT

Forgive me if this has been resolved already, but has anyone tested out UV
radiation exposure on the new greys(bleys)?

So, here's the assignment: All of you that have no use for the new colours you
were tricked into buying, leave them out in the sun until they (hopefully) look
like the old greys, and then post pics and tell us how you did it.

Let the experimentation begin!

-Kevin