 Color / 167
    Re: Color Change background —Tim Strutt
   (...) Thanks Jake for giving us the full story. I am in the camp that appreciates your diligence and suffering to bring the truth to the AFOL community. Whether I agree or disagree (cough disagree cough) with LEGO's choice, I think you've done a (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.color)

        Re: Color Change background —Jason Ellis
   (...) I wouldn't say we've got the whole story, but we do have more of the story. Specifically Jake says: "As one part of the process of defining this new, long-term color palette, we tested the new color palette with children in the US and Germany. (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

        Re: Color Change background —Jeff Findley
   (...) I'm sure this is the sort of thesting Coke did on New Coke. They wanted to come out with a product that tasted better than Pepsi. They may have gotten many unbiased testers to do a blind taste test and overwhelmingly picked New Coke over (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

        Re: Color Change background —Jason Ellis
     (...) My intent is not to shoot the messenger. I get the impression that Jake does share our pain, but I get the feeling that he's the only one within the company that does. And you'd think after the whole New Coke fiasco companies would be very (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

        Re: Color Change background —Todd Lehman
   (...) I'm sure there are a lot of things that look better on the Internet than in real life. (...) How they look on the Internet depends on the color calibration of your monitor, on the white balance of the camera that took the photo, on the color (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)