 Color / 161
  Re: Color Change background

(...) Ok Folks, It's been a long time since I've been flamed (quick check to my behind to see if 3rd deg burns have sufficiently healed over... yup), so I guess it's time to get my fanny fried again. Jake, thank you for the explaination. I at least (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Color Change background

(...) Rich, I have to pick on you, buddy ;-) Above, you say 'inciteful [1].' I can't tell if that was a genuine typo, or if you meant it as a reference to how any official posts about the color issue incite harsh posts against the company and the (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Color Change background

(...) Yep, typo. Making messages without spell/grammer ccheckk will do that to you. (Yes, I know. It's intentional.) Have Fun! C-ya! Rich (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)