 Color / 1414
  Re: Why do you love bley?

(...) Well, the thread seems to have gone a bit off track. I guess that's good- a discussion of lighting technology is appropriate- after all, without light, it doesn't matter what color anything is. But, back on topic- It's been mentioned that (...) (17 years ago, 12-May-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Why do you love bley?

(...) Eh, I don't know that those will end up being as big a deal as the 1x1 tile-slope and the array of new wings and wedges have been. The tile-slope specifically forced the color of my Dodge Tomahawk, as I needed several of them to complete it. (...) (17 years ago, 12-May-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)