 Color / 1375
    Re: A request to those who have "switched over" —Timothy P. Smith
   (...) Hi David, I'd primarily like to request that you take a long look at that post, and consider whether it really reflects your feelings- i.e. you think not dealing with [whatever] and continuing to whine is an appropriate reaction for an Adult (...) (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.color) !

        Re: A request to those who have "switched over" —David Simmons
   (...) I don't think it's appropriate, and I try not to do it myself, but IMHO, it's at least understandable. This is the color newsgroup after all. It's going to come up frequently for a LONG time! That post did reflect my feelings quite accurately (...) (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.color)

        Re: A request to those who have "switched over" —Allister McLaren
   (...) 'When' you do? If you don't expect perfect restraint from yourself, don't expect it from others. The problem with your request is that people will post and respond to posts however they see fit, irrespective of how you may or may not want them (...) (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.color) !