 Color / 1328
  Re: Flesh colored bricks?

(...) All those weird elements on BL have gotta come from somewhere. I never minded it as a kid and I still don't as an adult. LEGO displays are about displaying what can be done with bricks and since no child (or more than a very few adults) has (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Flesh colored bricks?

(...) I never minded either. Miniland and the traveling shows were inspirational, but I never believed I could build those from my personal collection. But I did have trouble being instructed to actually TELL visitors to the park that they could. (...) (17 years ago, 4-Apr-07, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Flesh colored bricks?

(...) Yes Aaron, your fairies made it into the Miniland NYC scene of "MidSummer Nights Dream" And I am proud to say that the retail kit Statue of Liberty that I glued back in 2001, was scavenged, repaired, and is now sitting in the Vegas Cluster, as (...) (17 years ago, 4-Apr-07, to lugnet.color)