 Color / 1297
  Re: Talk me into Bley at BrickFest

(...) SNIPPAGE HAS OCCURRED (...) I too am limited to an online discussion of said topic... At first I felt like you. Angry frustrated, and unsure how to move forward. But once it was clear that there was no going back, I did two things: 1. I (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Talk me into Bley at BrickFest

(...) Heeheehee! That made me Laugh Out Loud, thank you! (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Talk me into Bley at BrickFest

(...) SNIPPAGE HAS OCCURRED (again) (...) I've read Vinyl Dye is better than paint, as it won't put a layer on that'll throw off the geometry of the bricks. Instead, it literally dyes the bricks the color of your choice. You can read more about it (...) (17 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)