 Color / 1245
Re: I'm kinda disappointed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 18:05:01 GMT

In lugnet.color, Allister McLaren wrote:
   ... that we lost that our nice shiny chrome to that dull plasticy one we have now, and there was no outcry!

I miss old chrome.

Allister

I like chrome too, but as mentioned on here many times before - each chrome element requires it’s own unique mold. I’d rather see the new metallic silver available across a much wider range of parts than to have chrome available on only a select few.

Spencer