 Color / 1231
    Re: 10027 is now sold in blay.... :-( —Matthew J. Chiles
   (...) It sucks. That pretty much sums it up. I guess I won't run out and buy that when I see it, and thanks for the info on track changes too - there isn't much new Lego that I find myself wanted to get anymore. -Matt :) Blayhaters Anonymous (19 years ago, 23-Mar-06, to lugnet.color)

        Re: 10027 is now sold in blay....and some general thoughts on the LEGO policy —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Dear Matt, I have to agree with your first sentence 100%. I myself would not have dared to type such an explicit expression here in an American newsgroup, but this is exactely what I still feel about blay... On the other hand: I do actually (...) (19 years ago, 26-Mar-06, to lugnet.color)