 Color / 1113
Re: Purple problems persisting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2005 00:53:27 GMT

I noticed the same variance in the X-Pod click hinges.

And what's the deal with the 1x1 clips in • <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4337
4337>? At first, I thought it was another mistake, but it's a real LEGO • color (I
have some DUPLO parts in that shade).
<http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=4337-1 Bricklink> lists • them as
"medium lime", while <http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/4337-1 Peeron> just • says
"new Limish color".

What was the point of including 2 pieces in an odd,
<http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?catType=S&colorInSet=76 • ultra-rare>
shade that doesn't match the rest of the lime green (itself a rare color) • in the
set?

My guess would be that they decided to clear out a surplus of parts created
for some Belville sets that didn't do too well?  Mebbe it's house cleaning
as a result of the "Halve The Color Pallette" plan?

But on the plus side, there's only one new gray piece in it!

Indeed!  Still a kick-*** set for the money.  X-Pods rock!

Dave

Marc Nelson Jr.

<http://www.lugnet.com/~326/
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/manjr/LUGNET/thumblink.jpg Marc's